Monday 30 August 2010

Gavin: Victorian Dad (BMT+90)




Rather than moan about what we can't do with Sonny, we've decided to embrace it and change our normal routines to those more akin to a house from the 1900's. Out go trips to the cinema followed by a slap up meal and in come wiff waff around the kitchen table followed by sausage hot pot. Zoe has taken up knitting and put the finishing touches to another cushion cover, while Rubes made pom poms with the off cuts serenaded by Sonny on the trumpet. I'm doing my bit by pooing out of the first floor window and campaining for you bloody women to get the right to vote.

P.S. Do me a favour and click here to visit Sonny's blog and, if you want to be a superstar you can follow him. He's doing it religiously everyday but really wants to see that people are interested. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of love to u all xxx kelly, adrian and girls xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andersons - lovely to have you back again. It was rubbish without you. I like your whole Victorian vibe....I got up this morning to find all 3 kids on 3 separate laptops, tv on and radio blaring. Thankfully I remembered that we have a dog, and after flicking through the Boden catalogue for inspiration, dressed the kids in spots and stripes and went for a hearty walk and picnic (courtesy of greggs sausage rolls). thanks to you I have saved a fortune in electricity and reconnected with my children. xxx

    ReplyDelete