Monday, 25 October 2010

Gavin: Schoolboy errors

Arsenal beat Man City at the weekend 87-0 and the sheer excitement has meant I've taken a week off to celebrate. Today we went for a short walk to Tesco's, ate hot dogs, played table tennis on his PS3 (the last one blew up) and talked about how Nasri is the future and you don't need to spend £50m to win the league. His bloods are now recovering so he doesn't feel too tired and, despite the battering the steroids are doing to his body is in great spirits. He's currently doing fake entrance exams where he's scoring about 95% despite missing a year of school. We're working hard on the other 5% as we speak. 

1 comment:

  1. What an absolute super star! Love, Dawn