Saturday 8 January 2011

Zoe: On the pulse

Its nearly 9.30pm and Sonny is just settling down for the night. Although he's incredibly tired and finds getting about really difficult he's been wide awake all day. Tonight he's been really chatty asking me lots of tricky questions I can't seem to find the answer for in Vogue about the recent Korean troubles. I've just realized I forgot to reattach his sats monitor (the machine that reads how much O2 is in his blood, pulse, etc) after his bath, such was my new state of relaxation about his breathing. I've just reset it to only alarm at the very lowest and highest levels to try and ensure as undisturbed a night as possible as the only thing that should wake us up tonight is the 4 hourly observations from the nurse... Go Sonny, go Sonny.

1 comment:

  1. I have to ditto your last comment... Go Sonny Go... Sending you all lots of love xx nat

    ReplyDelete